The EU-funded BioeconomyVentures project launched an open call in the Future of Food domain
, from which a dynamic five-month training and business/investor networking program for around 70 innovators is to be launched.
The project includes:
• training and mentoring for food innovators at different stages of maturity
• Access to 24 corporate challenges from the Future of Food domain
• Personal connection with European investors
• Access to the first bio-economic platform to connect with investors and corporations
• Visibility and exposure through the ambassador network
Application deadline: 26 July 2022 at 17:00 CEST (Brussels time).
For more information follow the link
What is BioeconomyVentures’?
BioeconomyVentures’ priority is to increase investments made in the European bioeconomy space. Our project ambitious and business-oriented strategy revolves around connecting and matching startups & spinoffs with investors, and facilitating investment deal making within the European Bioeconomy.