The Reach Incubator has a €3.5 Million fund to foster the creation of data value chains across Europe and is looking for 30 promising big data startups and SMEs to take part in its second round of incubation.
REACH is an incubation programme, run by 10 core partners and 13 data providers. It will create a fertile ground for startups and SMEs to solve real-life challenges of large corporations and conduct experimentation of secured and trusted data-fuelled solutions which utilize proprietary, often multi-stakeholder, industrial and personal data.
The REACH Incubator provides the following benefits:
● Up to €120,000 in Equity Free Funding
● Access to Large Corporations, DIHs and their Industrial data sets
● Access to Digital and Business Skills
● REACH toolbox for secure and trusted data value chains
● Big Data Computing Infrastructure
● Access to Private Investment
The programme takes startups through 4 intense stages of technical and business growth (EXPLORE, EXPERIMENT, EVOLVE and EXPOSE) over eleven months, and will go through 3 incubation rounds in its three-and-a-half-year project duration.
Due to Covid-19, REACH will take all the precautionary safety measures and implement its incubation services online,
whenever on-site meeting and trainings are not allowed.