Increase your success rate in helping your SME members gain access to investment!
Join the MPowerBIO Cluster Capacity Building Programme, which helps clusters to assess the challenges of getting investment and to deliver better advice and services for their SME members. Take advantage of the programme, tailor-made for clusters in the bioeconomy, and register for the online courses.
Pick and choose between 13 courses free of charge!
- Key steps and crucial data to be generated to demonstrate investment readiness of industrial biotech products and processes: a walk along the TRL ladder
- Overview of MPowerBIO SME assessment tools
- Understanding your members’ needs
- Transversal skills and competencies
- The Lean Canvas model as a basis to analyse an SME’s Unique Selling Point (USP)
- Demystifying the funding landscape – sources of investment for biobased SMEs
- Opportunities from EIT Circular Economy Community
- Internationalization and access to finance: the power of clusters
- Venture capitalists: How clusters can help SMEs find and work with them?
- From idea to market: At what stage are my associated SMEs?
- Planning for future growth: understanding market trends in bio-based value chains
- An essential guide to break-even analysis: improving SME bottom line
- Mapping innovation using Technology Readiness Levels
Courses run from 7 March – 7 April 2022